Shock Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Oldblood, yup

2 posters

Go down

I'm Oldblood, yup Empty I'm Oldblood, yup

Post  Oldblood Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:31 am

Hold on I have a written thing for introductions....... there it is !

I ride a unicycle, I like anime, I like oxymoron, I drink way too much milk, I Sleep all day, I I'm scared of heights, I like pie, I have a cat, I constantly talk to myself, I like making long lists, I find the comedy network to be very funny, I got the question 82 on the impossible quiz, I laugh at almost anything , I played every demo game Microsoft had to offer, I was once nicknamed "tom green", I don't know who he was, I enjoy the company of people that I'm taller than, I hate working with idiots, I'll let you beat me up as long as you don't brag about it , I'm afraid of going up dark stairs, I still have more things to say, I wish I had a girlfriend, I have a friend who is a girl, I burst out in tears when ever I act stupid, I really do , I have no problem saying I hate some one, I can't say I'm proud of everything on this list, I can say how much wood could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood, I can't talk back to my parents, I try to be cool and fail horribly, I AM LAZY!!!!!!, I go berserk when I have nothing to to, I sleep a lot , I really need a hobby, I am a Canadian, Bite me.

Save a lot of time just pasting that the I have the same thing on my chatango page and my face book page!
lol!
Oldblood
Oldblood

Back to top Go down

I'm Oldblood, yup Empty Re: I'm Oldblood, yup

Post  Les_Hintiru Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:43 am

dude, u have probloms Shocked and i can see why ur slifer firnnd, hi i'm les btw, he my friend too Very Happy
Les_Hintiru
Les_Hintiru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldblood Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:13 pm

fair enough
Oldblood
Oldblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Les_Hintiru Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:10 pm