Shock Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoids: Legacy ll

3 posters

Go down

Zoids: Legacy ll Empty Zoids: Legacy ll

Post  Slifer1995 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:10 am

Story
After the space/time fusion accident that happened a great many years ago, peace was finally restored to all Time Eras of Zoids, animal-like mechanoids that humans control to fight with. It has been a century since then. The Back Draft team, who are from the era of Zoids: New Century and the villains behind the space/time fusion accident, have been degenerated to being known as a group of petty, rookie zoid warriors. All the while that Zoids have been advancing, so has technology of other matters. Little does the outside world know, the petty, rookie Back Draft team has been plotting to create a world that they completely control all over again. And now, they release the Space/Time Bomb and create a massive explosion that corrupts planet Zi. It has, yet again, gone through the Space/Time incident. And now, the Back Draft team has created their own world yet again. A corrupt, evil world run by them where Zoid battles are in their favor and they are the law.

Plot
The Space/Time bomb has been used. It creates a new world for the Back Draft team to control. But like before, it brings in Zoid Pilots from all Zoid Time Eras that have taken place on Planet Zi. This is soon going to cause the planet's spacial rend to go haywire and turn the planet into a black hole, killing everything and everyone on Planet Zi. It is up to those who are brought to this time era to figure out what is happening, stop the Back Draft team, and change the world back to normal before Planet Zi turns into a black hole.

The World
Planet Zi, while in the Space/Time Destructed Era, is a desolated wasteland with scarce cities. Most of them in business by having Official Zoid battles done in Arenas placed within the city. The arenas differ from stages such as a forest, a mountainous area, a desert, a sky battle, an old city, to even an underwater battle. There are 2 continents with no specific name. People refer to them as the North and South continent. The North continent is a desert and mountainous wasteland where bandits roam free to do mostly whatever they want. The South continent is a bountiful green plant area. This is where most of the world's air come from, and Zoid battles are done only in Arenas to preserve plant life. Any Zoid battles done outside of Arenas in the South continent are illegal.

References
Planet Zi- The planet that Zoids originated from and where the story will take place.

Space/Time Destructed Era- The Time Era created by the explosion of the Space/Time bomb

Zoids- Animal-like mechanoid warriors that humans control to fight with. True zoid pilots can understand and feel what their zoids are feeling

Field Zoids- Rogue zoids that fight others to keep their territory. They have no pilots and are able to control themselves.

Back Draft (BD)- An evil group of zoid pilots who want to control their own world

Zoid Battles- Battle where zoids take place in. There are rules and speculations to follow for Official Zoid battles. Whereas random field battles are an "Any Action To Win" kind of fighting.

Judgeman- A Robot that appears in the battle between Zoid teams. He gives the rules and speculations and decides whether a team is allowed to postpone a fight and when a fight needs to be canceled due to Rule breaking

Space/Time Fusion Accident- Scientists 100 years ago, while exploring some old ruins, accidentally triggered a Space/Time transfusion event that brought Zoid eras into one era. It happened daily that zoid pilots from different eras would appear suddenly out of the blue into the corrupted time era.
Time Era- A certain century that has happened in history.

Zoid Team Travel Ship- A giant zoid that is used to transport a team's zoids and members from place to place. It cannot be used in Zoid battles. In this RP it is going to be a Hover Cargo (Snail Zoid).

Organoids- Rare small zoids that can fuse themselves with fighting zoids to boost their abilities. They are very scarce and vary in shape.

List of Zoids
http://zoidsfan.jerrystoys.com/zoidlist.htm

Note: Most of the links are broken, but if you want to see what the zoids look like, click Alt F, type in the zoid's name, and search it on here:

http://mopock.com/ZOIDS/photos/

If you do not find the zoid you are looking for, search for photobucket. If you still do not find it, it was most likely removed from the series before the launch.

Rules
-No Power Play.
-No one liners, must post at least 5 sentences containing at least 5 words.
-No God Modding.
-Zoids must correspond to whether or not they are ground, sea, or flyers.
-Not all weapons are able to attach to certain zoids.
-You can only have one Zoid but can switch out by selling the old one.
-If you break the Judgeman's rules, the battle will be over and the other team will win.
-Don't automatically figure out if someone is evil or not.
-Cannot make up a Zoid.
-Zoids, other than claws, energy shields, fangs, and attached blades, can only have two extra weapons.
-You can start off without having a Zoid.
-If you join a team, you must follow the leader's rules.
-If you create a team, you must PM me saying so along with the information presented below the Form section.
-You do NOT need to be on a Team to have zoid battles.
-You CANNOT start off with an Organoid. You must find one while traveling sometime after you join.
-You are NOT allowed to use a Zoid Pilot from the official series, this is custom characters.

Form
Account Name-
Pilot Name-
Age-
Gender-
Image-
Zoid- (Do not need to start off with one or have one)
Zoid Color-
Team- (If on one)

Team Creation Form
Team Name-
Team Leader-
Amount of Members allowed in- (Minimum of 2, Maximum of 10)

Team List
Team Ragnarok

Accepted Forms
Account Name- Slifer1995
Pilot Name- Justin
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Image- Zoids: Legacy ll Alaricasaboy
Zoid- Shadow Fox
Zoid Color- Black
Team- Team Ragnarok

Account Name- Kots (bleh, name too long xD)
Pilot Name- Rei
Age- 16
Gender- F
Image- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HWU3wX2cDLQ/SaGndsi7HtI/AAAAAAAAFPQ/EzDeZMO8-5w/s400/punk_anime_girl.jpg
Zoid- Command Wolf
Zoid Color-White
Team- Eh... Team Ragnarok

Account Name-Dragoheart9
Pilot Name-Daiki Haruto
Age-15
Gender-male
Image-Don't have an image. However, I have a description. He is an average looking blond boy, about 5' 9". What allows someone to recognize him most is his eyes. One is blue, the other is brown.
Zoid- Redler (with an extremely weak gun mounted on it's head. If I'm allowed to do that.)
Zoid Color-Red

Accepted Teams
Team Name- Ragnarok
Team Leader- Justin
Amount of Members allowed in- 5

Last edited by Slifer1995 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Slifer1995
Slifer1995
Admin

http://www.gamefaqs.com

Back to top Go down

Zoids: Legacy ll Empty Re: Zoids: Legacy ll

Post  Slifer1995 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:18 am

Account Name- Slifer1995
Pilot Name- Justin
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Image- Zoids: Legacy ll Alaricasaboy
Zoid- Shadow Fox
Zoid Color- Black
Team- Team Ragnarok
Slifer1995
Slifer1995
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konayuki of the Spirits Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:32 am

Account Name- Kots (bleh, name too long xD)
Pilot Name- Rei
Age- 16
Gender- F
Image- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HWU3wX2cDLQ/SaGndsi7HtI/AAAAAAAAFPQ/EzDeZMO8-5w/s400/punk_anime_girl.jpg
Zoid- Command Wolf
Zoid Color-White
Team- Eh... Team Ragnarok

Last edited by Konayuki of the Spirits on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Konayuki of the Spirits

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer1995 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:35 am

(Whats a Soul Breaker, I can't find an image or anything showing what it is. can you change your zoid. sorry)
Slifer1995
Slifer1995
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konayuki of the Spirits Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:37 am

(Idk.... xD I just want a zoid.... like that...... xD

Eh... i dunno what a zoid is... but ima go to google.... and now i'm finding a zoid.... and now i'm gonna copy 'n' paste it..... and now Ima edit.....)

Konayuki of the Spirits

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer1995 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:39 am

(Theres a list of zoids in the two links in the intro)
Slifer1995
Slifer1995
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konayuki of the Spirits Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:43 am

((.... well, i found a better one xD

But the picture of that black liger was cute.... i wanna hug it..... O_O))

Konayuki of the Spirits

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer1995 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:45 am

(err...there is no zoid called a Black Liger. Its just a Liger with a black color. if you want a Liger, like a Shield Liger or a Blade Liger or a Liger Zero, just say that and have the color black)
Slifer1995
Slifer1995
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konayuki of the Spirits Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:51 am

((*shrugs* Ah, I'll stick with the wolf xD))

Konayuki of the Spirits

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer1995 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:53 am

(Ok I'll start, and this is before the bomb btw)

The Hover Cargo was just passing into the town of Illicia. Justin walked out of the hover cargo and looked at the many civilians walking around and working on their busy lives.
Slifer1995
Slifer1995
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konayuki of the Spirits Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 am

((kk......))

Rei stepped out. Fresh air! She grinned. "So, I'm back," she said softly. She noticed a boy near her, but she wasn't exactly in the mood of making friends. She looked around, hoping to see the same restaurant that she used to go to.

((.... *is cinfuzzled* xD))

Konayuki of the Spirits

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer1995 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:04 am

(Oh ok, so I see. She's going to join my team but not until after the explosion)

Justin began to walk around town. He didn't know where the battle arena was. He saw a nearby girl and walked over to her.

Justin- Excuse me, do you know where the Zoids Battle Arena is?
Slifer1995
Slifer1995
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoheart9 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 am

Account Name-Dragoheart9
Pilot Name-Daiki Haruto
Age-15
Gender-male
Image-Don't have an image. However, I have a description. He is an average looking blond boy, about 5' 9". What allows someone to recognize him most is his eyes. One is blue, the other is brown.
Zoid- Redler (with an extremely weak gun mounted on it's head. If I'm allowed to do that.)
Zoid Color-Red

Dragoheart9

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer1995 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:18 am

(approved, and know that this isn't during the Space/Time Era yet. And I'm guessing you're not on a team yet either)
Slifer1995
Slifer1995
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konayuki of the Spirits Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:24 am

Rei saw the boy confront her. "I don't know, kid. I'm considering joining, but I don't know," she answered, shoving the boy away. She wanted to eat at her favorite restaurant again. This kinda sucks... she thought. I can't find the restaurant....

Konayuki of the Spirits

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer1995 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:25 am

Justin- Whats her problem?

He then began looking around town and eventually found the Arena.

Justin- Alright! Now then...to sign in...
Slifer1995
Slifer1995
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoheart9 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:28 am

((Alright. When I made my profile I was considering a certain flying battleship of a zoid. *looks at Gilvader*))
Daiki landed his redler at the border of the town. Daiki looked at his Zoid's power supply and cursed. "I really need to get a hover cargo." He set his Zoid's alarm to prevent it from getting stolen. "I'll be right back, I'm just going to check out the town." Daiki said to his zoid. He whistled as he casually strolled into town.

Dragoheart9

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer1995 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:30 am

After signing up, Just sat down and waited for them to match him up with another person.

Justin- Now I wait and see who's going to lose against me. Heh, whoever it is is going to be pretty mad when I get their money.
Slifer1995
Slifer1995
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoheart9 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am

Daiki saw the sign up for the arena and signed up. Once he finished, he called over his zoid. He told the mechanics to charge him up before what ever battle he gets. Then, he sat down next to Justin. "Hey, name's Daiki. Are you waiting for a battle to?"

Dragoheart9

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer1995 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:37 am

Justin- Sure am, I'm going to win to! And as it turns out, I'm your opponent. Get ready for my Shadow Fox.

With that he walked off toward the Arena Hangar and got ready in his Shadow wolf to fight in a zoids battle.

(Going to be kinda tricky though, Air vs Land)
Slifer1995
Slifer1995
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoheart9 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:41 am

((Especially since my zoid is capable of helicopter like lift-off. It is also designed to be capable of fighting on land. So, you could set it up as a no flying match.))
Daiki smiled at Justin and said, "And may the best man win" before Justin left the room. He went to his Zoid and got in. He did a quick diagnostics scan and walked his Zoid into the arena. His zoid was ready for battle. He was also ready for anything.

Dragoheart9

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer1995 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:44 am

(No, I'd prefer it to be this way)

As the battle contestants get ready to start, the judgeman starts to act strangely. He ends up blowing up. Then a tremor of massive proportion begins to happen and everything blacks out for Justin. When he awakens. He doesn't know where he is. He had never been to this place before. Before him stood his Hover Cargo and a vast wasteland with no sign of a town anywhere.

Justin- Hmm...what happened...

He put the Shadow Fox inside the Hover Cargo and begin to look around

(sorry for the sudden Bomb explosion but I have to go. Sorry. Cya)
Slifer1995
Slifer1995
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konayuki of the Spirits Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 am

Rei was blasted towards...... nowhere? When she came to, all she saw was her zoid. "Ugh.... ow..... What... happened?" she muttered.

Konayuki of the Spirits

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoheart9 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 am

((Alright, I'll say I got blasted out of there to.))
Daiki came to in a different wasteland, a few miles away from Justin. "Ouch, hey Redler, were we really about to battle. 'Cause I don't see any battle arenas nearby." He was looking all around him, but, all he saw was desert, desert, and more desert. He sighed and went to sleep once he saw that the sun was down.
((Oh, and I want a rematch. *fight bell rings* So have you're guy ready for when you decide to have one))

Dragoheart9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum